With 120 mm of front and rear travel in a tough and light M4 alloy frame, the 2012 Specialized Camber FSR Comp mountain bike provides a nimble, fast ride on technical singletrack. Boasting similar features to those found on more expensive setups, like hydraulic disc brakes, RockShox suspension, Shimano drivetrain components, and trail-proven FSR technology, the Specialized Camber FSR Comp mountain bike is the perfect choice for experienced younger riders making the jump to full suspension, or adults looking to enter the sport at an intermediate level.
- M4 alloy frame - Unlike traditional aluminum tubing, lightweight, and durable M4 alloy accepts hydroforming, allowing the Camber to take its graceful shape while improving strength and stiffness at key intersections.
- FSR Suspension Technology - The result of almost two decades of research and development, FSR utilizes dual chain stay pivots to keep rear travel active independent of braking and pedaling forces, keeping the rear wheel on the ground and delivering maximum traction and control in all conditions.
- RockShox Recon Silver TK fork and Ario RL rear shock - Lightweight, rebound-adjustable air-sprung suspension damping from the most recognized manufacturer in the mountain bike industry.
- Shimano drivetrain - A durable hybrid of SLX and Alivio components provides years of smooth, low maintenance shifting and pedaling performance.
- Tektro Draco hydraulic disc brakes - Powerful, accurate braking with size-specific vented steel rotors for lighter weight and reduced brake fade.