Steeped in tradition, the Flint Hills Vest has long been the answer for anglers searching for a classic look, with a contemporary feature set. Each of your essential boxes and accessories have their place with plenty of exterior zippered pockets, tool attachment points, and a large, posterior stash pocket. The Flint Hills was designed to maximize efficiency, with very little bulk and cooling mesh fabric for comfort even on the warmest of days.
- One-size-fits-most adjustable shoulder and waist strap design
- Cool, light mesh fabric and padded, weight-distributing shoulder straps for all-day comfort
- Six zippered front pockets and four stretch mesh pockets
- Large back panel pocket for extra layers, lunch, or drinks
- Gear attachment tabs, cord loops, and D-ring attachment for net release
***Tools and Accesories shown not included***