Introducing the all new Boundary Stockingfoot Wader, designed and engineered with GORE-TEX Pro Wader Laminate to give you unparalleled freedom of movement both in and out the water. The team at Grundens started from scratch when designing these waders. First by removing seams in the usual high wear areas, taking inspiration from how a climbing harness is built to create the most comfortable suspender system on the market and included a dual density, anatomically shaped neoprene stockingfoot constructed with two innovative titanium coating layers that reflect body heat back to your feet for cold water comfort and warmth.
- Body mapped GORE-TEX Pro Wader laminate- 4 layers in the lower body for abrasion resistance and 3 layers in the upper body for breathability.
- Inspired by premium climbing harnesses, the fused contour suspension system moves with you through casting and rowing motions. Integrated D-Ring net holder and fully customizable fit for all day comfort.
- Neoprene booties use two layers of Titanium-Alpha to increase heat retention back to the body up to 40%.
- Double weave stretch woven gravel guards stay secure to the boot while wading, removing the need for a boot hook.
- 2 inch elastic wading belt included.