Coated with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) for nearly instantaneous drying when jumping between the skiff and the water, the UPF 50+ lightweight material we use in the Men's PRO Sun Skiff Pants is made from double weave 4-way stretch nylon—but it’s not the nylon you remember. Ours is soft, stretchy, and simply cannot hold water. This is versatile waist-to-foot sun coverage, tapered down low to eliminate annoying wind flap on breezy afternoons or when running boats. Less material and an adjustable hem in the lower leg also mean significantly reduced water drag and fatigue when wet wading. Dual hand pockets with a zippered leg pocket capable of housing a small to medium fly box. Zippered back pocket for security. Athletic Fit. In safari.
Nylon/spandex. Washable. Imported.
Even waist sizes 32-42. Inseam 30", 32", 34".
- Near-instantaneous drying from the DWR coating
- Soft, stretchy, lightweight UPF 50+ double-weave nylon material, the industry’s highest sun protection rating
- Wind flap-eliminating tapering in calf and ankle
- Less water drag from adjustable hem
- Dual hand pockets
- Secure, zippered leg and back pockets