Atomic Shift MNC 13 Binding
Designed to keep pace with the ski-anywhere freerider, the Shift MNC 13 from Atomic blends the touring efficiency of a pin binding with the downhill performance of an alpine binding. Equipped with Atomic’s Oversized Platform and Low-Profile Chassis, this binding provides the stability and power transmission necessary to ski the downhill like you’re in-bounds. When it’s time to climb, release the Hike and Ride Switch and enjoy the track-free climbing efficiency of a genuine tech binding with pins. Part freeride, part tech, the Atomic Shift MNC 13 binding refuses to compromise when it comes to providing both uphill freedom and downhill power.
- DIN heel and toe for maximum downhill safety
- Hike and Ride Switch for quick-and-easy transitions
- TUV-certified (MNC) for DIN, Touring, and WTR soles
- Low-Profile Chassis, Oversized Platform for downhill performance
- Crampon compatible (sold separately)