CamelBak SnoBlast Pack
The CamelBak SnoBlast backpack keeps you organized and hydrated on day tours in the backcountry or long days at the resort. This pack carries up to 70 ounces of water, with plenty of space to spare for your avalanche tools, extra layers, and leftover pizza slices for later. To provide quick and easy access to all of your gear, the tri-zip design lets you retrieve the pack's contents in three different ways. The adjustable waist, sternum, and shoulder straps are met with comfy ergonomics for a custom fit while you’re breaking trail. The durable polyester fabric will stand the test of time, as well as errant tree branches, and the Snowshed back panel prevents powder from sticking to your pack. For winter adventurers, the CamelBak SnoBlast pack with insulated hydration is an easy choice.
- Ample space for avalanche tools, food, and extra layers
- Expansion panel increases capacity for longer treks
- New Crux reservoir is easier to handle, fill, clean, and delivers more water per sip
- Therminator harness with insulated drinking tube prevents hydration from freezing
- Cargo compression cinches streamlines cargo for comfortable carrying