The Kastle RX10 Skate Ski uses a carbon-reinforced honeycomb core and torsion box made of Paulownia wood for optimal tracking. In combination with the performance grind by hand, this ski promises unbeatable gliding properties. Putting the proverbial cherry on top, Kastle's iconic Hollowtech tip minimizes centrifugal force for a more agile and energy-efficient stride.
- UL Wood Core ensures optimum torsional rigidity with minimal weight penalty
- Honeycomb technology reduces weight while increasing stability
- High-performance World Cup base with outstanding wax absorption and superb glide performance
- Paulownia-Torsionbox further enhances torsional rigidity and strength
- Premounted with NIS binding plate 2.0
- Winter 2021/22 product