Leki Worldcup Race Flex S Glove - Kids’
Designed specifically for junior ski racers, the Leki Worldcup Race Flex S Junior glove knows how to maximize warmth, comfort, and protection during long seasons of training and competing. Equipped with plastic Flex Panel over the knuckles and EVA foam pads on the fingers, these race gloves aren’t afraid to get up close and personal with cold, hard gates.
Thinsulate and Hyperloft insulation combine to provide outstanding temperature regulation, while the Micro Bemberg lining keep hands dry and comfortable throughout the day. On the outside, premium goatskin leather delivers top-level durability and weather protection. Equipped with Leki’s Trigger S system and featuring a precise Junior Race Fit, the Worldcup Race Flex S Junior glove delivers what competitive young racers need to forget about their hands and focus on their line.
- Junior Race Fit for maximum grip and natural hold
- Flex Panel for lightweight protection against contact
- Flex Cuff for secure fit without circulation loss
- Thinsulate insulation and finger channels trap heat
- Trigger S technology keeps poles secure without straps
- Silicone grip pads ensure secure hold of frozen poles