Leki WorldCup Race TI S Speed System Mitten
The Leki Worldcup Race Ti S Speed System Mitten keeps racers' hands warm, dry, and protected out on the race course. The outer is made of a combination of goatskin leather, ceramic shell, and neoprene for durability with flexibility. Thinsulate insulation and finger channels keep your hands warm during those chilly morning training sessions, while a titanium panel and ceramic-enforced finger and thumb pads prevent your hands from getting bruised and battered by gates. The Leki WC Race TI S Mitt is a top-of-the-line, high-performance mitten designed specifically for racing in cold climates.
- Trigger S system for easy click-in convenience and maximum safety
- Titanium Pro Panel and ceramic-enforced 3D silicone fingers
- Interior finger channels trap heat while still allowing dexterity
- Thinsulate insulation with Boa fleece for maximum warmth
- Race Fit with Advanced Pre-Curve for natural pole grip