The CCF-X2 Fly Reel from Nautilus features twice the drag strength and smoothness of its predecessor the Nautilus CCF. This saltwater fly fishing reel features the CCF-X2 disc braking system with a larger surface area, hybrid ceramic bearings and TPX bushings for low start-up inertia and smooth, true spool movement. Packed with technology, this state-of-the-art fly reel features ActivSeal technology to keep dirt and grime from contaminating the braking system while InfinAdjust technology on the oversized CCF-X2 drag knob allows for precise drag tension without fear of overdoing it. When mighty saltwater fish are your prey and you need a fly reel that is up to the challenge, look no further than the Nautilus CCF-X2 Reel.
- CCF-X2 features twice the drag strength (20 lbs) for superior stopping power
- ActivSeal technology is not only waterproof, but repels contaminants
- InfinAdjust drag control system allows for precise drag strength settings
- Laser-ID creates textured surface for recording line weights
- Easily converted from right to left hand retrieve
- Lightweight aluminum construction for strength and durability