Atomic Vantage 86 Ti System Ski
Designed for frontside versatility, the Atomic Vantage 86 Ti delivers steady edge grip and power on hardpack, and just enough soft-snow forgiveness for off-piste excursions. The Prolite ski construction pairs a lively and responsive Power Woodcore with Titanium Tank Mesh and Energy Backbone stabilizers for the perfect balance of quickness and stability.
Atomic’s Directional Shape construction allows for easy initiation, great grip while on edge, and smooth, balanced exits so you can transition into your next turn with confidence and precision. With All Mountain (AMT) Rocker designed specifically for performance on- and off-piste, the Vantage 86 Ti from Atomic is a frontside charger that isn’t afraid of the ungroomed.
- Integrated Warden MNC 13 DT system binding included
- Prolite construction is lightweight without sacrificing power
- Power Woodcore and Titanium Tank Mesh for max energy
- Energy Backbone insert ensures added stability at speed
- AMT Rocker for easy-in/easy-out turning and reduced tip dive
- Full Sidewall provides great precision and edge grip