Salomon X Crest Hiking Shoe - Men's
- 3D Mesh for maximal breathability
- PU-coated leather enhances resilience and water-resistance
- Sensifit upper construction for a customized feel and improved comfort
- Contagrip MD outsole provides the most durability
- Synthetic mudguard, toecap for protection against potential trail obstructions
- Energycell midsole with Ortholite diecut provides cushioning, for lasting comfort
Salomon Contagrip® is synonymous with outstanding grip and durability. The rubber compound is a chemical combination of more than 20 ingredients that gives the finished rubber its characteristics. Placement, shape, quantity, size, and depth will determine how the shoe interacts with the ground.
SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lace eyelets, providing a precise and comfortable fit.
EnergyCell™ is a high-performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
OrthoLite® insoles provide step-in comfort and enhanced durability, breathability, moisture- and odor-control by using a combination of special polyurethane (PU) and rubber open cell structure.