Patagonia's heaviest, most fully featured waders have a waterproof front zipper and an adjustable quick-release suspender for conversion from chest to waist height. Details include an interior waterproof pocket, handwarmer pockets with zip flaps and anatomical booties.
- Durable, 100% recycled polyester microfiber H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Single-seam construction for durability and a gusseted crotch for freedom of movement and comfort.
- Submersible, waterproof YKK® front zipper; fully adjustable, quick-release suspender system; top-hem drawcord cinch system; Secure Stretch, no-snag wading belt.
- Interior organization: waterproof flip-out pocket; two drop-in stretch pockets; center-back hanger loop for easy drying.
- Exterior organization: two hand-warmer pockets with zip flaps; zip stash pockets
- Articulated legs; removable foam kneepads; heavy-duty scuff guards at ankles.
- Anatomical booties have lower volume and a sock-like fit for all-day wading comfort
- Weight 65.9 oz