$120 per person
- Extra layer or rain protection for inclement weather
- Tennis shoes and socks or bike shoes
- Sun protection (sunscreen and sunglasses)
- Water to stay hydrated and light snacks
- Personal pedals, cycling shoes and bike gloves (optional)
- Biking shorts (optional)
What we provide
- Bike rental and helmet
- Expert mountain bike instructors
- Complimentary water bottle filled with filtered water
|Cost||$120 per person|
|Location||White Pine Touring|
If you’ve spent some time on a road bike but want to gain more skills and confidence, our Expert instructors can help you step up to a higher level of cycling proficiency with a Road 201 lesson. From learning a more efficient pedaling technique to practicing taking corners more confidently, you’ll be able to fine-tune your riding technique.
Your instructor will call you before your lesson to discuss specific areas you’d like feedback on and areas where you’d like to improve, so we can design a customized lesson to meet your needs. All lessons begin and end at White Pine Touring.
Road bike rental included.