The Salomon Outpulse Mid GTX is a fully-charged hiking shoe made to propel you forward on your outdoor pursuits. With Salomon's rugged All Terrain Contagrip outsole and a GORE-TEX waterproof membrane, the Outpulse is as versatile as it is dependable. Its midsole uses Salomon's new Fuze Surge foam compound, which is made with less artificial polymers to provide more earth-conscious cushioning and energy return. Rewrite your outdoor adventure with the Salomon Outpulse Mid GTX hiking boot.
- Fuze Surge EVA compound delivers a smooth yet dynamic stride
- Reverse Camber geometry keeps you rolling with a natural and fluid stride
- GORE-TEX ensures feet stay dry from both the outside and inside
- All Terrain Contagrip outsole for grip on the widest variety of surfaces and conditions
- Higher "mid" cut for ankle support
- Summer 2022 product
GORE-TEX is an extremely thin membrane that’s durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable. It has over 9 billion pores per square inch that are each 20,000 times smaller than a water drop, but 700 times larger than water vapor. This means that water won't get through the membrane, but that perspiration vapor can escape. Different iterations of this basic membrane principle are used in a variety of products throughout the outdoor industry.