Salomon XA Elevate GTX Running Shoe – Women’s
- Premium wet traction Contagrip sole is designed for wet, slippery, and muddy conditions
- Scrambling zone built into the forefoot of the outsole provides added traction for rocky terrain
- Integrated GORE-TEX bootie offers world-class waterproofing
- Salomon’s SensiFIT, Advanced Chassis, and Energy Cell+ technologies improve agility, stability, and performance
- Quicklace system requires a single tug for a precise fit that lasts your entire run
Salomon Contagrip is synonymous with outstanding grip and durability. The rubber compound is a chemical combination of more than 20 ingredients that gives the finished rubber its characteristics. Placement, shape, quantity, size, and depth will determine how the shoe interacts with the ground.
GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Footwear
GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Footwear is guaranteed to keep you dry, and offers an extended range of comfort. It is engineered to be used during high-output activities, and used in Salomon’s adventure racing and mountain running footwear where superior waterproof protection and enhanced breathability are essential.
SensiFIT cradles the foot from the midsole to the lace eyelets, providing a precise and comfortable fit.
Quicklace is a specialized and highly resilient polyester cord running through a series of low-friction lace eyelets. This one-pull lacing system ensures a secure and customized fit, with easy on and off.
Advanced Chassis is a three-part chassis designed to maximize foot control and comfort. EVA midsole provides dynamic cushioning for active comfort and less fatigue. Chassis TPU controls side-to-side movement for stability of foot arch and heel. Rubber outsole protects against sharp stones with enhanced precision on rocky terrain.
Energy Cell+ is a long-lasting and premium level EVA/Polyolefin blended foam that provides shock attenuation and high rebound.