The Scarpa T2 has been a favorite among telemarking women for decades. Recently Scarpa added 'Eco' to the name to reflect their eco-conscious efforts in building this ski boot with an injection-molded, renewable, plant-based plastic called Pebax Rnew. Triple-density materials around the foot provides lateral stability for downhill skiing, while the replaceable edge guard protects bellows and disperses forefoot pressure. A 30-degree range of motion allows comfortable uphill travel, and the Vibram sole gives you reliable hiking traction in the Women's T2 Eco Telemark ski boot by Scarpa.
- 30-degree range of motion for comfortable uphill hiking
- Vibram sole for hiking traction
- Pebax Rnew material is eco-conscious
- Triple-density foot for lateral stability
- Intuition liner features women's-specific fit
- Extra pair replaceable edge guards included