Powder hunters, gather your gear and head for the mountains in the TX Pro boot from Scarpa. These tele boots are built to get you up the mountain and into the backcountry, no questions asked. With a lightweight design, thanks to torsionally stiff Pebax materials, the TX Pros give you more power and responsiveness than ever before. All-day tours and adventures are no problem when your feet are supported by heat-moldable liners and a generous 102 mm last. What that adds up to is a telemark experience unlike any you've had before. Connect with your skis and the mountains and snow around you with the Scarpa TX Pro boots.
- Injected Pebax plastics mean torsional stiffness and control
- Grip snow, ice, and rock with a rugged Vibram EVO sole
- Four buckles provide a secure, customizable fit
- 102 mm last is great for wider feet
- Featherweight construction means more skiing efficiency