Smith Camber MIPS Helmet - Men's
Complete with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS), the Smith Camber helmet raises the bar for safety on the slopes. MIPS has been proven to greatly reduce the damaging rotational forces to the brain when encountering oblique impact—the most common head impact in skiing and snowboarding accidents. On top of the newly added MIPS technology, the Camber features ventilated in-mold construction that improves not only protection, but also comfort. The X-static performance lining wicks moisture, while 20 integrated vents offer unrivaled temperature control. With a featherweight shell, Smith Camber with MIPS minimizes mass while delivering maximal protection, ventilation, and style.
- MIPS reduces rotational forces during impact for industry-leading brain protection
- In-mold shell construction reduces weight
- X-static lining wicks moisture for all-day comfort
- AirEvac 2 ventilation channels cool air and reduces goggle fogging
- Removable Snapfit SL2 ear pads are compatible with audio systems
- User-friendly BOA system for a precise fit and on-the-go adjustments