$120 per person
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, and hat
- Light wind/rain protection
- Sneakers or hiking boots and non-cotton socks
- Bug spray
- Day pack with water and snacks
- Adjustable trekking poles
- Transportation to and from the trailhead
- Professional guide service
- Complimentary water bottle with filtered water
- Admission to the Park City Museum
|Cost||$120 per person|
*Guide gratuity is not included. Our guides work hard to provide you with the best possible experience and appreciate the generosity! (20% gratuity automatically applied to groups of 10 or more.)
|Time||2-5 hours, based on your schedule|
|Location||Park City, Utah|
Before Park City became a world-renowned ski destination, it was a booming mining town. On our Historic Hiking Tour, you get a glimpse of Park City’s past through the mining relics that dot the mountains. Our knowledgeable guides, who are well-versed in local history, will show you historic structures ranging from an explosives bunker to abandoned mine shaft entrances, while detailing how mining shaped the landscape of Park City.
We want everyone to be able to learn about Park City’s rich history, which is why we’ve created a few different routes, all of which pass by historical structures, that cater to a wide variety of ages and abilities. Your local guide will help you pick which one is best for your group.
The cost of this guided hiking tour includes admission to the Park City Museum on Main Street, so you can continue to learn more about our town’s past once you’re off the trails.